* These fields are required.
The PEAKE PMO structure ensures that all projects are executed at or above expected performance thresholds. We provide documentation, guidance, and metrics to each project, assigning measurable goals and accountability to personnel in an effort to meet cost, schedule, scope and quality requirements at multiple levels. With the team at PEAKE managing your projects, you’ll see a culture of standardized processes and repetition established within your operation, leading to more accurate project estimating, clearly defined objectives, and a more efficient process for an increase in overall project success.
PEAKE’s support systems are state-of-the-art and will keep projects efficient, on-budget, and on-time. Our own Management Portal (PMP) is a secure, cloud-based portal platform that uses an open standards web framework, providing 24/7 real-time access to all PMO process related data and reports. The system serves as an efficient and reliable work flow and data repository for the master contract and associated task orders from pre-award phase through close out.
PEAKE strictly follows Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) best practices and Project Management Methodology (PMM) to develop plans and procedures that ensure all projects are initiated, planned, and executed in the most efficient, productive way for your operation. Our methodologies ensure every aspect of your projects from cost, resource and subcontractor management to risk and Information Assurance (IA) to deliverables and performance metrics are not only completed within set timelines, but done properly under the PEAKE ISO 9001:2008 quality management system.
Our methodologies include:
- Proactive planning to identify the most qualified management and engineering personnel to perform requirements
- Implementation of systems to provide transparent and real-time tracking of requirements and results
- Incorporation of industry and partner best practices from similarly sized and scoped projects to create flexible, scalable, and repeatable solutions to meet time, budget, and operational up-time requirements
- Early identification of potential risks and development of mitigation strategies to minimize/avoid operational impacts
- Analysis of Alternatives to ensure common-sense integration of new technology solutions
- System Engineering Plan to ensure compatibility, configuration management and minimize disruption to existing operations
PEAKE delivers large business program management capabilities coupled with mission-focused small business common sense. We’ve been provided enterprise solutions for operations of all sizes for years, and our experienced team has the expertise and resources necessary to maximize the efficiency and productivity of your unique operation.