GSA IT Schedule 70 Services
GSA IT Schedule 70 is the largest procurement vehicle and the most widely used acquisition offering in the federal government. All PEAKE solutions and services are available to federal, state and local organizations through Schedule 70.
PEAKE GSA SCHEDULE: GS-35F-0271U
Period of Performance: until 2/28/2023
Disaster Purchasing Program
GSA’s Disaster Purchasing Program allows state and local governments to buy supplies and services directly from all GSA Schedules to facilitate recovery from major disaster or facilitate disaster preparation and response. PEAKE solutions and services are available for State and Local Purchasing through the DDP.
The benefits of buying through GSA include:
- Wide variety of PEAKE products and services available
- Competitive prices and discounts
- Flexible contracting and streamlined ordering
- Compliance with federal cyber security guidelines
- Assistance with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) compliance.
- Contractor Team Arrangements (CTAs) allow industry partners to collaborate and offer a total solution that meets customer requirements
Who is Eligible
- Federal agencies, agency contractors and certain educational institutions
- State and local government entities under the authority of Cooperative Purchasing.
- Geographic Scope of Contract – Domestic Delivery: Domestic delivery is delivery within the 48 contiguous states, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Washington, D.C. and U.S. Territories.
- Domestic delivery also includes a port or consolidation point, within the aforementioned areas, for orders received from overseas activities.
PEAKE is dedicated to achieving the missions of our clients with our clients. From concept to technology design and implementation through to mission accomplishment, we use our diverse expertise in mobile infrastructure, communication systems, and enterprise services to ensure operational enablement.