* These fields are required.
Complex Commercial SATCOM Solutions (CS3)
- Mobile, fixed, and broadcast satellite services including Inmarsat and Iridium;
- Quick deployment for emergency response communications; and
- Support for continuity of operations and distance learning.
Complex COMSATCOM SOLUTIONS Complex Commercial SATCOM Solutions (CS3) Small Business replaces the CS2 and CS2-Small Business legacy vehicles while meeting the continued requirements and goals of government entities. CS3 is a principle component of the Future Commercial SATCOM Services Acquisition (FCSA) Program, a strategic partnership with the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) creating a streamlined, easy-to-use solution for all Government commercial satellite communications needs. In the lineage of the FCSA Program, CS3 is an agency-unique acquisition solution that aligns with COMSATCOM service areas and allows customers direct source access to the best value solutions, while providing a full range of services. Descriptions of the primary service areas are as follows:
- Transponded capacity consists of dedicated bandwidth on a commercial satellite in any commercially available frequency band.
- Subscription services entail preexisting, pre-engineered satellite services solutions, including terminals, in any commercial frequency band.
- Complex Solutions address non-standard, customized engineered offerings by a single provider to meet customers’ unique satellite communications needs. These solutions may include any combination of fixed satellite services or mobile satellite services components, along with service enabling components such as terminals, teleport, and terrestrial interface tail circuits.
Solutions include: In response to the complex and varied nature of the Federal Government’s COMSATCOM requirements, CS3 offers multifaceted capabilities including, but not limited to, the following:
- Interactive Services;
- Continuity of Operations;
- Broadcast Satellite Services
- Fleet and Asset Tracking and Reporting Services;
- Emergency responder operations;
- Steady State Operations; and
- Direct Customer Operations.
The CS3 Small Business Contract awarded to PEAKE is contract# GS00Q17NRD4008 and will be used to provide complex engineered solutions, which can include any combination of fixed and mobile bandwidth, teleport services, satellite equipment and components, terrestrial circuits and all types of engineering and program management support. CONTRACT SECTIONS:
- SECTION A: Award Contract, Standard Form 26
- SECTION A: Amendment of Solicitation/Modification of Contract, Standard Form 30
- SECTION B: Supplies or Services and Prices/Costs
- SECTION C: Description/Specifications/Statement of Work
- SECTION D: Packaging and Marking
- SECTION E: Inspection and Acceptance
- SECTION F: Deliveries or Performance
- SECTION G: Contract Administration
- SECTION H: Special Contract Requirements
- SECTION I: Special Contract Requirements
- SECTION J: List of Documents, Exhibits, and Other Attachments
- ATTACHMENT J-1: Acronyms and Abbreviations
- ATTACHMENT J-4: Small Business Subcontracting Goals Guidance and Model Subcontracting Plan
- ATTACHMENT J-5: CS3 Monthly Business Volume (Sales) Report Format
- ATTACHMENT J-6: CS3 Monthly Revenue Report
- ATTACHMENT J-8: Sample Task Order (STO) #1 – Contingency Satellite Communications System and Services
- ATTACHMENT J-9: Sample Task Order (STO) #1– Excel Workbook
- ATTACHMENT J-10: Sample Task Order (STO) #2 – Environmental Data Network
- ATTACHMENT J-11a: Sample Task Order (STO) #2 – Excel Workbook (Fixed Satellite Service solution)
- ATTACHMENT J-12: Sample Task Order (STO) #3 – Base Communications Network for Ouargla, Algeria
- ATTACHMENT J-14: DD Form 254 Template
- ATTACHMENT J-15: DD Form 254 Template Continuation Pages
- ATTACHMENT J-17: Sample Task Order Link Budget Template
PEAKE’s expertise, resources, and virtually unlimited capacity make it the easy choice for enterprise satellite communications services. Our experience in designing and engineering custom satellite communications systems as well as entire critical infrastructure solutions provides our team with the tools necessary to create a state-of-the-art satellite solution as well as the knowledge to fully manage and support even the most complex satellite systems.