* These fields are required.
PEAKE strictly follows Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) best practices and Project Management Methodology (PMM) to develop plans and procedures that ensure all projects are initiated, planned, and executed in the most efficient, productive way for your operation. Our methodologies ensure every aspect of your projects from cost, resource and subcontractor management to risk and Information Assurance (IA) to deliverables and performance metrics are not only completed within set timelines, but done properly under the PEAKE ISO 9001:2015 quality management system.
Our methodologies include:
- Proactive planning to identify the most qualified management and engineering personnel to perform requirements
- Implementation of systems to provide transparent and real-time tracking of requirements and results
- Incorporation of industry and partner best practices from similarly sized and scoped projects to create flexible, scalable, and repeatable solutions to meet time, budget, and operational up-time requirements
- Early identification of potential risks and development of mitigation strategies to minimize/avoid operational impacts
- Analysis of Alternatives to ensure common-sense integration of new technology solutions
- System Engineering Plan to ensure compatibility, configuration management and minimize disruption to existing operations
PEAKE delivers large business program management capabilities coupled with mission-focused small business common sense. We’ve been provided enterprise solutions for operations of all sizes for years, and our experienced team has the expertise and resources necessary to maximize the efficiency and productivity of your unique operation.