Peake of Maryland has recently delivered an up-fitted Tahoe to the Queen Anne’s County (MD) Office of the Sheriff for use by a Major. The Major’s tahoe received new lights and sirens, installed by Peake.
Specifically, Peake installed the following:
- Soundoff siren with control
- Speaker with bracket
- Headlight flasher to enable headlight and tail light strobes.
- LED lights in grill and other locations
- Front interior light bar inside top portion of windshield
- Rear interior light bar inside top portion of rear window.
- LED corner single strobes
- Havis Police Pursuit 12.5” wide by 20” long console
- Incidental mounts/chargers per Major’s requirements.
The Queen Anne’s County Sheriff and deputies patrol the approximately 392 square miles of Queen Anne’s County and provide police services to the estimated population of 46,000 residents and tourist and commuters 365 days a year from the Chesapeake Bay Bridge to the Delaware State Line.
The Peake Specialty Vehicle Division team includes professional wiring technicians that install lights and sirens in a very organized, professional and innovative manner. Peake also designs and builds emergency response and specialty vehicles ranging from small custom solutions to large mobile command. Visit Peake Specialty Vehicle page for more information: http://incidentcommunications.com/specialty-vehicles
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”38″ gal_title=”9-23-2015″]