STEVENSVILLE, MD (December 2014)- PEAKE was recently certified in the Small Business Enterprise Program of the Maryland Department of Transportation. This certification makes PEAKE eligible to fulfill minority participation goals on contracts issued by the State of Maryland.
PEAKE has been certified in the MDOT MBE Program in the following capacity:
- 23210- Electrical Contractors and other wiring installation
- 493110- General Warehousing and Storage
- 517210- Wireless Telecommunications Carriers
- 517410- Satellite Telecommunications
- 517919- All Other Telecommunications
- 519190- All other Information Services
- 541330- Engineering Services
- 541512- Computer Systems Design Services
- 541519- Other Computer Related Services
As of December 2014, PEAKE will be listed in the MDOT’s online Directory of Certified MBE/DBE/ACDBE Firms. Prime contractors and consultants use this database when seeking participation from minority/disadvantaged subcontractors.
For the PEAKE Directory Listing, visit: http://mbe.mdot.state.md.us/directory/firm_details.asp?FirmID=24492
For more information on PEAKE, visit www.peake.com