Peake recently delivered a trailer to Montgomery County Office of Emergency Management in Pennsylvania. The trailer provides the department with network and communications infrastructure, scene lighting, video, storage and power.
Details of the Trailer built by Peake:
- 10′ enclosed trailer upfitted to provide communications racking, power
- Cisco Network Infrastructure
- 4G Cellular connectivity
- Auto-Acquire satellite antenna, roof-mounted
- Installed generator and fuel tank
- Installed power and communication external connection panel
- Communications and power rack installation
- Interior lighting and Electric outlets
- Installed pneumatic mast with scene lighting and PTZ video camera
- Portable VoIP system with room for 47 phones (12 cordless and 35 corded phones)
- Peake Outrigger Network Extension Module
Peake designed and custom built the interior of the trailer as well as integrated the technology and communication components. Montgomery County OEM has two options for connectivity on the trailer including cellular and VSAT. An external connection panel was installed with a fiber port to be used with the Peake Outrigger. This setup allows connectivity to be extended from the trailer into a building, tent, or other operating base.
Montgomery County is the third largest county in Pennsylvania with just under 800,000 people living in its 487 square miles. Montgomery County recently hosted the Pope during his visit to the United States. Peake engineers provided 24/7 support to Montogomery County OEM’s Papal visit deployment.
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”32″ gal_title=”11-17-2015″]