Agencies from around the country continue to renew Tactical-IP Satellite Service with Peake of Maryland. Tactical-IP is a proprietary satellite service for First Responders for both fixed and mobile VSAT terminals.
The following agencies have recently renewed their contracts with Peake for Tactical-IP satellite connectivity service.
- Georgia National Guard
- North Carolina National Guard
- Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
- Pennsylvania Emergency Management
- Northeast Pennsylvania Taskforce
- Charlotte Fire Department
- Fairfax (VA) County Fire Department
- Tennessee Department of Health
- Glendale Police Department
- Maryland Transit Administration
- Howard County Maryland
- City of Annapolis
- And many more local, state and Federal agencies.
The Georgia and North Carolina National Guard have both renewed their contract with a four-year option. Many agencies renewed service on multiple terminals and systems, both at fixed locations and on mobile communications vehicles.
Tactical-IP VSAT service gives response teams the connectivity they need with always-on bandwidth to meet the most severe communications challenges. Most agencies purchase Peake’s most popular Responder plan, which gives users 3mbps/1mbps Ku-Band service for 10 days a month. Other plans are available based on user needs and mission requirements.
Tactical-IP also leverages two spacecraft located at diverse look angles. These two spacecraft are linked to geographically disparate Teleport facilities located on the East and West coast of the USA. This type of system gives users a truly redundant solution.
To learn more about Peake Tactical-IP VSAT Service go to https://peake.com/communication-services/tactical-ip-vsat-services