Peake to showcase Disaster and Emergency Communication solutions at 2015 Hurricane Conference
Peake will be exhibiting at the 2015 National Hurricane Conference, March 30-April 2nd, in Austin, Texas at Booth #429. The primary goal of the National Hurricane Conference is to improve hurricane preparedness, response, recovery and mitigation in order to save lives and property in the United States and the tropical islands of the Caribbean and Pacific.
Peake will be showcasing several rapidly deployable communication solutions for emergency response and disaster relief.
These Rapidly Deployable Solutions include:
- TICS Warrior-S, ultra-portable ‘first-in’ communications kits
- ICS Mobile Streaming Video Kits with VirtualVideoWall™
- AQYR TYPHOON, KU-Band antenna
- AQYR Diamondback, KA-Band antenna on ViaSat network
- Custom Mobile Command Platform presentations
From Emergency Management and Public Safety Agencies, to Military outfits, to Non-Profit organizations, Peake has a reputation of providing common-sense solution’s that meet your mission needs. Please stop by BOOTH #429 and visit with us to learn more.