PEAKE is a fast-growing technology company based in Maryland. We are looking for a self-motivated individual to join our Team immediately as a User Support Specialist. Active DoD Security clearance (Secret or higher) required.
Create and produce service request/problem incident tickets and initiates follow-up to ensure timely disposition and closeout. Tracks all action items and referrals through resolution. Provides an outstanding customer service experience in a variety of circumstances across all organizational levels. Position requires minimum of Security Plus certification.
- Support team members in handling Tier I fielding of service calls from end users in an Automated Call Distribution system environment.
- Evaluate, troubleshoot, resolve and/or escalate trouble tickets quickly and efficiently.
- Operate and maintain an automated ticketing system such as HP Service Now
Required Experience/ Skills/ Knowledge:
- Minimum of two years of experience working in the IT field supporting systems and users.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with multiple audiences, including the ability to clearly and simply restate complex issues and to edit written materials
- Desire to lead and work in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail, ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities in a fast-paced environment and meet critical deadlines, working both independently as well as in a team environment.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen–active DoD Secret clearance required
- Position requires minimum of Security Plus certification.or DoD 8140 equivalent
PEAKE offers great benefits to employees, including:
- Pleasant work environment
- Opportunity for advancement within company
- Medical/dental/vision insurance for eligible, full-time employees
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO), Holidays and retirement planning for eligible, full-time employees
Employees are hired based solely on PEAKE personnel requirements and the qualifications of each individual candidate. We do not tolerate nor condone discrimination due to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability. We will comply with the spirit and letter of all local, state and federal laws pertaining to employment. Furthermore, we will not discriminate due to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability when making decisions regarding termination of employees.
Job Type: Full-time