PEAKE is a fast-growing technology company based in Maryland. We are looking for a self-motivated individual to join our Team immediately as a Systems Support Associatein Pensacola, FL.
Provides application development support to the Central Design Activity (CDA) of a large Navy training contract. Performs a variety of activities in support of functional areas for a specific project/business/technical unit. Gathers, collects, records, tracks and verifies data and information from multiple sources. Compiles, reviews and analyzes data. Uses software for functional area, to compile and generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations. May design processes to enhance work flow. Provides data and information to others on functional unit processes and procedures.
Specifically, under moderate supervision, performs research and updates to database, based on source documents. Proficiency in MS Suite. Performs other related clerical duties as required. Analyzes and researches data issues identified by service members, universities, and military education officers to determine if there is a problem and what actions need to be taken to resolve any issues and maintain the integrity of the database. Analyzes and researches data issues to determine eligibility for inclusion on the JST that includes, but is not limited to certifications, military training and occupations.
- HS + 2 years related experience
- Provide support in translating military education training and occupations into college credit
Must Have Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite 2010/2016
- Ability to analyze and input data into JST (Joint Service Transcript) system
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Team Player
Nice to Have Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Ability to interpret policy and apply knowledge
- Ability to start with an Interim Secret
- Ability to obtain certification for CompTIA A+CE within 6 months of hire date
PEAKE offers great benefits to employees, including:
- Pleasant work environment
- Opportunity for advancement within company
- Medical/dental/vision insurance for eligible, full-time employees
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO), Holidays and retirement planning for eligible, full-time employees
Employees are hired based solely on PEAKE personnel requirements and the qualifications of each individual candidate. We do not tolerate nor condone discrimination due to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability. We will comply with the spirit and letter of all local, state and federal laws pertaining to employment. Furthermore, we will not discriminate due to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability when making decisions regarding termination of employees.
Job Type: Full-time