PEAKE is a fast-growing technology company based in Maryland. We are looking for a self-motivated individual to join our Team immediately as a Systems Administrator toinstall, investigate and resolve routine and complex matters of significance with computer software and hardware equipment. Active Secret Security Clearance is required.
- Analyzes, logs, tracks and resolves complex software/hardware matters of significance pertaining to networking connectivity issues, printer, servers, and applications to meet business needs.
- Coordinates hardware/software installations and upgrades to ensure work is properly performed in accordance with company policy. Recommends resolution to complex matters of significance and coordinates the implementation of the approved course of action.
- Coordinates and monitors troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common system problems; documents system events to ensure continuous functioning. Recommends course of action and implements as approved.
- Oversees the installation of client department-specific applications and systems. Ensures installations are in accordance with appropriate operating procedures; determines revisions or updates to installation as needed.
- Coordinates testing, upgrades and configuration of system files and services. Ensures changes are in accordance with appropriate operating procedures; recommends revisions or changes based upon results. Prepares for and prescribes approaches to possible downstream implications.
- Utilizes standard corporate tools to record change and problem activities for tracking purposes.
Desired Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a computer related field of study and four years qualified experience.
MUST HAVE Skills:
- Windows 10 installation and troubleshooting Skills.
- Experience in Patching PC’s – networked and legacy.
- Experience using ACAS and Nessus Vulnerability Scanners.
NICE TO HAVE Skills:
- Active directory experience.
- Experience using a helpdesk system like Remedy
- Server 2008 / 2012
Baseline Certs:IAT Level II (Security+ce or SSCP or CCNA-Security)
Training:Windows 7/10 MCP (can be obtained on the job)
– Active or current Secret clearance.
PEAKE offers great benefits to employees, including:
- Pleasant work environment
- Opportunity for advancement within company
- Medical/dental/vision insurance for eligible, full-time employees
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO), Holidays and retirement planning for eligible, full-time employees
Employees are hired based solely on PEAKE personnel requirements and the qualifications of each individual candidate. We do not tolerate nor condone discrimination due to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability. We will comply with the spirit and letter of all local, state and federal laws pertaining to employment. Furthermore, we will not discriminate due to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability when making decisions regarding termination of employees.
Job Type: Full-time