PEAKE is a fast-growing technology company based in Maryland. We are looking for a self-motivated individual to join our Team immediately at the Naval Air Station Patuxent River (southern Maryland) for a Systems Administrator responsible for gathering requirements, building, testing and releasing both virtual and physical servers on (mostly) mobile platforms for military end users.
This opening is immediate with competitive salary ranges and benefits .
– Experience in gathering requirements, buidling, testing and releasing Windows Server 2010/2012 server and workstation rollouts
– Knowledge of the STIG process
– Strong organization, documentation, and project management skills
– Experience with government processes and procedures
– Military background a plus
– BS degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, or related field
– Occasional CONUS travel may be required (approx. 1 week/quarter)
Security Clearance Requirements:
– Minimum: Active Secret clearance (TS may be required for senior position)
U.S. Citizenship is required for security clearance eligibility.
PEAKE offers great benefits to employees, including:
- Pleasant work environment
- Opportunity for advancement within company
- Medical/dental/vision insurance for eligible, full-time employees
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO), Holidays and retirement planning for eligible, full-time employees
Employees are hired based solely on PEAKE personnel requirements and the qualifications of each individual candidate. We do not tolerate nor condone discrimination due to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability. We will comply with the spirit and letter of all local, state and federal laws pertaining to employment. Furthermore, we will not discriminate due to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability when making decisions regarding termination of employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year