PEAKE is a fast-growing technology company based in Maryland. We are looking for a self-motivated individual to join our Team immediately at the Naval Air Station Patuxent River (southern Maryland) for a position as a Senior Voice Engineer (CCNA Collaboration/CCNA Voice). Some CONUS travel will be required (1 week/quarter). Active DoD Security clearance (Secret or higher) required.
- Designing and developing Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager) architectural enhancements, troubleshoot unified communication issues, create functional and technical design documentation and establish standards to correspond to engineering specifications and industry best practices.
- Requirement gathering, analysis, planning, design, implementation, documentation, assessment, and management of the Cisco unified communication infrastructure.
- Design and implement Cisco unified communication solutions to meet government customer requirements supporting next generation unified communication infrastructure.
- Provide architectural support to the existing Cisco Unified Communications infrastructure.
- Perform gap analysis and suggest solutions.
- Exhibits excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Prioritizes and works with designated groups as needed; works independently with limited supervision; acts as team leader when required; is highly motivated.
Required experience :
- Supporting and configuring Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager): 7 years+
- Prior project management and customer facing experience: 5 years+
- Previous experience working in a military environment: 5 years+
- Large scale voice deployments: 7 years+
- Supporting and configuring Cisco TelePresence Video: 5 years+
- Upgrading existing Cisco UC platforms: 5 years+
Required licenses or certifications :
- Certifications in CCNP, CCNA, CCVP, or other CCIE tracks
- Active DoD Security clearance (TS)
Required education :
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, computer engineering, Computer Science or relevant technical field OR
- 10 years’ experience supporting and configuring Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
PEAKE offers great benefits to employees, including :
- Pleasant work environment
- Opportunity for advancement within company
- Medical/dental/vision insurance for eligible, full-time employees
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO), Holidays and retirement planning for eligible, full-time employees
Employees are hired based solely on PEAKE personnel requirements and the qualifications of each individual candidate. We do not tolerate nor condone discrimination due to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability. We will comply with the spirit and letter of all local, state and federal laws pertaining to employment. Furthermore, we will not discriminate due to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability when making decisions regarding termination of employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- Cisco CallManager: 10 years
Required licenses or certifications:
- Active DoD Security Clearance
- CCNA Collaboration/CCNA Voice