PEAKE is a fast-growing technology company based in Maryland. We are looking for a self-motivated individual to join our Team immediately as a Senior Portal Integrator in Pensacola, FL.
Desired qualifications: BS +6 yrs of related experience
- Provide software engineering services for the analysis, design, development and maintenance of complete web-based application systems supporting the Naval Reserve Officers Training Corps (NROTC) and Navy Junior Reserve Officers Training Corps (NJROTC) programs.
- Design, develop and maintain standard reports using modern reporting tools like Crystal Reports Developer (v11 R2 or later), and non-standard reports or data retrieval using various tools based in Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Perform unit-level testing of application products to validate readiness of the product to enter into formal testing phase.
- Adhere to established software Configuration Management standards by utilizing Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) source code repository for code check-in/out.
- Provide input to assist in formulating test scripts and plans for formal testing of software products. Provide information, guidance, procedures and/or other applicable documentation to assist independent testers in the QA testing process.
- Respond to Test Defect (TD) reports by analyzing the use-case situation reported, then taking appropriate action to resolve the defect.
- Ensure products comply with Cyber Security directives and guidance from Department of Defense (DoD) and Department of Navy (DoN) authorities, and are specifically in-compliance with Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) instructions for the application (APP STIG).
- Design, develop and maintain back-end database objects and stored procedures using Structured Query Language (SQL), Data Dictionary Language (DDL) for Oracle 12c (or later) database management system, that are required by the NETFOCUS component applications.
- Coordinate with Database Administration (DBA) group on issues that require higher user-privilege to address or implement, such as table space maintenance, schema creation, restarting of application pool, and/or for assistance in trouble-shooting issues of a systemic nature.
Must Have Skills
Nice to Have Skills
- HTML5 / CSS / Bootstrap
- Favorable Tier 3 NACLC/ANACI Investigation for Secret Eligibility
- AT Level I (A+ce or CCNA-Security or Network+ce or SSCP)
PEAKE offers great benefits to employees, including:
- Pleasant work environment
- Opportunity for advancement within company
- Medical/dental/vision insurance for eligible, full-time employees
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO), Holidays and retirement planning for eligible, full-time employees
Employees are hired based solely on PEAKE personnel requirements and the qualifications of each individual candidate. We do not tolerate nor condone discrimination due to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability. We will comply with the spirit and letter of all local, state and federal laws pertaining to employment. Furthermore, we will not discriminate due to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability when making decisions regarding termination of employees.
Job Type: Full-time