PEAKE is a fast-growing technology company based in Maryland. We are looking for a self-motivated individual to join our Team immediately as a Quality Assurance Analyst. Active DoD Secret Clearance is required to start.
- Interact with customers to ensure Quality Assurance requirements and customer needs are met. Primary Customer: Naval Sea Systems Command, Undersea Warfare, Submarine Safety and Quality Assurance Division.
- Plan, organize and coordinate services and activities to assist clients in their efforts to achieve organizational initiatives by implementing effective quality assurance practices, analysis and solutions.
- Apply ISO 9000 Series Standards and Quality Function Deployment approach ensuring the customer’s voice is evident in established Quality Management System, audit processes, solutions and operating results.
- Analyze, interpret, and communicate qualitative and quantitative findings from tests/audits/reports. Certify client requests for analysis are completed in a timely, accurate, and comprehensive manner.
- Plan and organize audits on Naval shipyards and other Activities, communicating with clients and managers of Activities to: coordinate meeting times; manage audit processes and expectations; document requirements; and fortify security needs. Provide oversight of audit activities, controlling process execution to protect data collection and prevent loss of critical information.
- Engage with auditors to assure audit findings are complete, accurate, well-written, and the impact of the finding is understood by concerned personnel and decision makers.
- Ensure audit findings are recorded accurately and timely into databases and that the documented findings are easily retrievable by auditors, analysts, leadership and other decision makers.
- 2+ years’ with NMCI Business Processes and Rules
- Expert in MS Excel and MS Project
- .NET v6 or higher experience preferred
- NMCI-ACTR experience preferred
- DoD Secret clearance
PEAKE offers great benefits to employees, including:
- Pleasant work environment
- Opportunity for advancement within company
- Medical/dental/vision insurance for eligible, full-time employees
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO), Holidays and retirement planning for eligible, full-time employees
Employees are hired based solely on PEAKE personnel requirements and the qualifications of each individual candidate. We do not tolerate nor condone discrimination due to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability. We will comply with the spirit and letter of all local, state and federal laws pertaining to employment. Furthermore, we will not discriminate due to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability when making decisions regarding termination of employees.
Job Type: Full-time