PEAKE is a fast-growing technology company based in Maryland. We are looking for a self-motivated individual to join our Team immediately as a junior- to mid-level Process Analyst in Falls Church, Virginia. The Process Analyst will be working with a large line of business that is currently supporting multiple contracts for the government in the DC Metro area.
We are seeking an energetic, talented individual with a demonstrated ability to excel and a desire to take their career to the next level in Change and Process Management in their role as a Process Analyst supporting mission critical IT services for the Pentagon Force Protection Agency (PFPA). The selected candidate will support the Process Manager in leading the coordination and implementation of a comprehensive process documentation and organization effort; supporting the change and configuration management program; overseeing the execution of change; and promoting continuous process improvement. The analyst may also perform tasks supporting asset management efforts including, but not limited to, data analysis, inventory control, and product research.
The Process Analyst performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
- Establishes and executes change and configuration management programs in accordance with ITIL framework best practices.
- Documents and defines supporting processes and manages oversight of execution of change to the IT infrastructure.
- Coordinates and communicates information regarding change, configuration and asset management activities.
- Provides program level deliverable compilation, coordination, and submission support.
We are looking for candidates with background, knowledge, or experience in the following areas:
1. Process implementation and execution
- Familiarity with the ITIL framework and best practices, including its implementation and socialization in a workplace setting
- SharePoint site collection administration
- Documentation and establishment of processes
- Execution and management of change and configuration management requirements
2. Presentation and documentation skills
- Ability to develop presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint or other software
- Capable of preparing and adept at presenting information to senior leadership and customers
- Excellent attention to detail and very strong MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must be willing to work with diverse teams
- Must have a strong desire to achieve
- Must have strong personal initiative and excellent communication skills
- Must be capable of extracting data from team members, translating information into process documentation, and coordinating work efforts
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
- 2-5 years of related IT or Change Management experience.
All items listed below are requirements for consideration of employment:
- All candidates must be US citizens and hold a minimum Secret security clearance.
- BS/BA degree from an accredited university.
- Impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Willingness to work flexible hours. The IT business does not always offer standard 9-5 hours; all candidates must be willing to perform work during normal business hours or as required for project delivery.
- There is no telework option on the program except in the rare event of severe weather.
- On site primary work location is the Bailey’s Crossroads area in Falls Church, VA; occasional travel may be required to the GSA warehouse, Pentagon, Mark Center, or alternate sites in the National Capitol Region (NCR).
- The ideal candidate has a strong desire to extend themselves to learn all facets of the IT business and contribute to the growth of the business.
PEAKE offers great benefits to employees, including:
- Pleasant work environment
- Opportunity for advancement within company
- Medical/dental/vision insurance for eligible, full-time employees
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO), Holidays and retirement planning for eligible, full-time employees
Employees are hired based solely on PEAKE personnel requirements and the qualifications of each individual candidate. We do not tolerate nor condone discrimination due to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability. We will comply with the spirit and letter of all local, state and federal laws pertaining to employment. Furthermore, we will not discriminate due to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability when making decisions regarding termination of employees.
Job Type: Full-time