PEAKE is a fast-growing technology company based in Maryland. We are looking for a self-motivated individual to join our Team immediately as a Principal Portal Integrator who will support the development and maintenance of Navy training systems. Favorable Tier 3 NACLC/ANACI Investigation for Secret Eligibility required.
Preferred qualifications: BS +8 yrs of related experience.
Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software. Involved in planning of system and development deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards. Evaluates interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of overall system. Documents testing and maintenance of system corrections.
- Further develop the existing NETFOCUS/OPMIS BI universe and expand beyond the OPMIS database to STA-21, Selection/Placement, Summer Cruise and NROTC Scholarship Application data.
- Develop necessary objects and object definitions based on new client and stakeholder requirements as directed.
- Create, manage, and provide support for Crystal Reports and Web Intelligence Reports.
- Create Senior Management (Dashboard look and feel) reports for Navy IG using Web Intelligence.
- Provide support for report migration between DEV, QA, and PROD servers.
- Manage NETFOCUS_ADHOC_UNIVERSE updates as new requirements are added for ad-hoc reporting such as CRUISE, SIDELOAD, PFA-PFT design changes, Standard Deviation report for SIDELOAD, SSM data, create EOM (End of Month) reports for Metrics and Attrition related data.
- Monitor and validate monthly scheduled jobs and support developers with ad-hoc report creation and issue resolution.
- Provide end user support for NIGHTS and NETFOCUS Universes.
- Resolve post migration issues
Must Have Skills
- SAP Business Objects universe and report design/development
- SAP Business Objects Administration
Nice to Have Skills
- Crystal reports
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel, and working knowledge of data warehousing
- Favorable Tier 3 NACLC/ANACI Investigation for Secret Eligibility
- IAT Level II certification (CCNA Security or CSA+ or GISCSP or GSEC or Security+ce or SSCP)