PEAKE is a fast-growing technology company based in Maryland. We are looking for a self-motivated individual to join our Team immediately as aOracle Developer/Programmer. *DoD Security clearance (Interim Secret or higher) required.
- Experience in production support of data integration and Oracle experience in PLSQL, SQL, SQLLDR, Unix shell scripting, MS command scripting, TOAD and data analysis and problem resolution skills working with Navy College Management Information System (NCMIS).
- Designs, constructs, tests and implements data extraction, transformation and load programs, process and cycles from source systems into large systems using various tools.
- Contract requires Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field of study and four years relative experience and two years within the past three years specialized experience in Oracle PLSQL, SQL, and SQL Loader, custom scripting using SQL, UNIX shell scripts, MS command scripts, data integration, connectivity and security access data issues, create/test data mappings and workflow, schedule tools such as cron jobs. Working with relational databases.
- Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs. Communication skills to work effectively with team members, support personnel, and clients.
Three Must Have Skills
- Oracle SQL and PL/SQL, SQL Loader, and UNIX shell scripting and MS command scripting.
Three Nice to Have Skills
- Oracle Forms and Reports, TOAD, and Java
Brief Program Description
- To provide production programming support to enhance, develop, modify, and maintain My Education program for Navy Education and Training Command (NETC) Navy College Management Information System (NCMIS). NCMIS provides an online, real time system for tracking, eligibility verification, counseling records, course completions, documenting grades and authorizing Tuition Assistance (TA) for the Navy, Marine Corps and Coast Guard voluntary education program for eligible service members. Candidate must work with My Education group to provide continuous production support for NCMIS system.
- Ability to Start with Interim Secret
- CSWF IAT Level II (CCNA Security or CSA+ or GICSP or GSEC or Security+ce or SSCP) – must obtain within six (6) months of hire.
- Full Time
Job Type: Full-time