PEAKE is seeking an Operations Lead to work with the Joint Service Provider program at the Pentagon. The Operations Manager will be responsible for the operational oversight of the 24×7 Network Operation Center (NOC) JSP Security Integration and Technology Support (PSITS) operations, leading a team comprised of System and Network Administrators and Service Desk technicians. This position requires active DoD Top Secret clearance.
The Operations Lead duties consist of the following:
1. Manages team of approximately 25 FTEs engaged in providing information system solutions and technical support in one or more functional areas to execute JSP IT services and solutions.
2. Serves as the primary POC for all technical issue resolution, coordination, management and communication for JSP supported IT services.
3. Ensures execution of proper operations and maintenance of environment comprised of servers and workstations and operating systems on a combination of physical and virtual platforms.
4. Oversees formal communication process to report on status of planned and unplanned outage notifications for JSP managed systems.
5. Develops and oversees plans and implementations to stabilize, enhance, document and upgrade all operational platforms.
6. Ensures staff has comprehensive skillset to cover and support all required operational service components.
7. Provides weekly and monthly metrics to meet customer reporting requirements.
8. Manages numerous functional areas of information system solutions development and technical support, including personal computer/client server support, systems programming, applications design and development, database design and administration, information security, and network support and administration.
9. Supervises non-exempt technicians and exempt professionals, and may manage subordinate supervisors.
10. Develops schedules and assigns work to meet critical customer deadlines.
11. Ensures that proper records and other documentation are maintained.
- Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, or other related field.
- 10-12 years of experience or Master’s w/ 8-10 years of experience
- Must have strong multi-tasking skills.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong demonstrated technical leadership and oversight experience.
- DoD Top Secret clearance
- DoD and Pentagon support experience a huge plus
PEAKE offers great benefits to employees, including:
- Pleasant work environment
- Opportunity for advancement within company
- Medical/dental/vision insurance for eligible, full-time employees
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO), Holidays and retirement planning for eligible, full-time employees
Employees are hired based solely on PEAKE personnel requirements and the qualifications of each individual candidate. We do not tolerate nor condone discrimination due to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability. We will comply with the spirit and letter of all local, state and federal laws pertaining to employment. Furthermore, we will not discriminate due to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability when making decisions regarding termination of employees
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $120,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- Operations: 10 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- DoD Top Secret clearance (Required)