PEAKE is a fast-growing technology company based in Maryland. We are looking for a self-motivated individual to join our Team immediately as a Network Engineer (CCNA required). The location is the Naval Air Station Patuxent River (southern Maryland). Some travel may be required. Security clearance (Secret or higher) required.
– Configuring and installing various network devices and services on mobile platforms
– Monitoring network performance and resource utilization, trending, capacity planning
– Use of current and emergent WAN and LAN IP network design principles and protocols
– Experience with CISCO IOS configurations and troubleshooting for switches and ISR’s
– Experience with multi-tenant network architectures
– Familiarity with a width variety network routing and switching equipment devices from multiple vendors, primarily Cisco
– 6+ years primary role operating, troubleshooting, installing network routers and switches
– 3+ years primary role designing, architecting routed and switched networks
– 1+ year experience with CISCO wireless deployments and CISCO Call Manager
– Any exposure to SATCOM systems is a plus
– 3+ years DoD environment
– CCNA required
-Security+ and Network +required
– Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Engineering or 8 plus years of experience
– Active or current Secret clearance.
PEAKE offers great benefits to employees, including:
- Pleasant work environment
- Opportunity for advancement within company
- Medical/dental/vision insurance for eligible, full-time employees
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO), Holidays and retirement planning for eligible, full-time employees
Employees are hired based solely on PEAKE personnel requirements and the qualifications of each individual candidate. We do not tolerate nor condone discrimination due to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability. We will comply with the spirit and letter of all local, state and federal laws pertaining to employment. Furthermore, we will not discriminate due to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability when making decisions regarding termination of employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year