PEAKE is a fast-growing technology company based in Maryland. We are looking for a self-motivated individual to join our Team immediately as anexperienced Network Engineer supporting the mission critical IT service for the Pentagon Force Protection Agency (PFPA). The Network Engineer will perform duties in support of PFPA Security Integration and Technology Support (PSITS) operations including:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- 1-2 years of directly related experience in network administration and analysis.
- Must meet DoD 8570 IAT II compliance certification
- Provides technical support and troubleshooting to network, desktop, and/or systems hardware and software.
- Screens, refers and diagnoses internal inquiries and work requests as they relate to maintenance of personal computers and related systems.
- Installs, configures, and upgrades computer hardware and software.
- Provides end-user software troubleshooting and support.
- Applies advanced diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes, and recommend solutions.
- Provides troubleshooting and support.
- Provides phone and help-desk support for local and off-site users.
- Logs and maintains user requests and incidents using Remedy tracking tool.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Support rotational bi-weekly on call Help Desk support requirement
- Support System Administration and other support activities as required
- Support management of queues and incident and service delivery reporting
- Support distribution of service outage notification generation and distribution to stakeholders
PEAKE offers great benefits to employees, including:
- Pleasant work environment
- Opportunity for advancement within company
- Medical/dental/vision insurance for eligible, full-time employees
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO), Holidays and retirement planning for eligible, full-time employees
Employees are hired based solely on PEAKE personnel requirements and the qualifications of each individual candidate. We do not tolerate nor condone discrimination due to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability. We will comply with the spirit and letter of all local, state and federal laws pertaining to employment. Furthermore, we will not discriminate due to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability when making decisions regarding termination of employees.
Job Type: Full-time