PEAKE is a fast-growing technology company based in Maryland. We are looking for a self-motivated individual to join our Team immediately as a Data Center IT Operations Lead in Pensacola, FL. Active DoD Secret Security Clearance is required to start work.
Monitors and operates computer electronic digital computers to process business, scientific, engineering, or other data according to operating instructions; ensures that correct peripheral equipment is utilized and moves switches to clear system and operates the equipment; selects and loads input and output units with materials. Continuously observes equipment, storage devices, printers and control panels for operator messages or error indicators. Sets up and runs diagnostic test and reacts appropriately to the messages and reports errors or machine malfunctions as required. May perform work incidental to machine operations such as maintaining production records, replenishing specified stock items, and distributing output materials. Operates peripheral equipment to perform such operations as tape-to-printer. May work with multiple systems.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: AA + 6 yrs related experience
- Work hours are 0600 – 1430 (CST) Saturday – Wednesday
- Manage and oversee the quality of all Operation services and deliverables in a large scale IT environment
- Oversee the implementation of current NIPR and SIPR standard operating procedures (SOP) and perform the technical procedures necessary to maintain the daily operations of an enterprise level network and data center.
- Oversee the monitoring of NIPR and SIPR enterprise environment for error indicators and escalate discrepancies to device and application owners in order to assist with troubleshooting and recovery.
- Provide daily supervision and direction to staff responsible for the operation and maintenance of Microsoft Server 2008-2012
- Attend weekly meetings with data center managers to report and discuss current and ongoing issues with technical, facility, and strategic planning within the NIPR and SIPR environments.
- Prepare and review operational and progress reports
- Oversee the maintenance and updating of manuals, which contain comprehensive instructions for routine and unusual situations.
- Provide training and development support to junior IT Operations Technicians
- Ensure compliance with Government security, fire and emergency procedures and regulations
- Monitor fire detection CO2 system
- Contract requires AA degree and 6 years’ relevant work experience
MUST Have Skills:
- MS Office Suite 2016
- MS Server 2008/2012
- Symantec Netbackup
- IT Ticketing System, such as Remedy
Nice to have skills:
- Intermapper Monitoring Software
- Lennel Alarming Monitoring System
- ScienceLogic EM7 Monitoring Software
- Symantec Netbackup
Clearance Requirement: Secret to start work
Required Baseline Certs: IAT Level II (CCNA-Security or GICSP or GSEC or Security + ce or SSCP)
PEAKE offers great benefits to employees, including:
- Pleasant work environment
- Opportunity for advancement within company
- Medical/dental/vision insurance for eligible, full-time employees
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO), Holidays and retirement planning for eligible, full-time employees
Employees are hired based solely on PEAKE personnel requirements and the qualifications of each individual candidate. We do not tolerate nor condone discrimination due to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability. We will comply with the spirit and letter of all local, state and federal laws pertaining to employment. Furthermore, we will not discriminate due to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability when making decisions regarding termination of employees.
Job Type: Full-time