PEAKE is a fast-growing technology company based in Maryland. We are looking for a self-motivated individual to join our Team immediately as an Application Developer (Entry Level) to support NAVSEA Headquarters Program Executive Offices for continued acquisition, enhancement, operations, maintenance, and life-cycle support for software and systems applications supporting Mission Command Networks, Systems, and operations. Active Secret Clearance required.
- Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
- Involved in planning of system and development deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards.
- Evaluates interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of overall system.
- Documents testing and maintenance of system corrections.
- Possess and maintain valid CS/IA certification
- IAT level II Certification
- Active Secret Clearance
- 2-4 years of equivalent experience OR a Bachelor’s degree in related discipline and 4+ years of equivalent experience
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Produce code using .NET languages (C#, VB .NET)
- Upgrade, configure and de-bug existing systems
- Provide technical support for web, desktop or mobile applications
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Active or current Secret clearance.
PEAKE offers great benefits to employees, including:
- Pleasant work environment
- Opportunity for advancement within company
- Medical/dental/vision insurance for eligible, full-time employees
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO), Holidays and retirement planning for eligible, full-time employees
Employees are hired based solely on PEAKE personnel requirements and the qualifications of each individual candidate. We do not tolerate nor condone discrimination due to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability. We will comply with the spirit and letter of all local, state and federal laws pertaining to employment. Furthermore, we will not discriminate due to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin or disability when making decisions regarding termination of employees.
Job Type: Full-time